Friday, April 24, 2020

Review: My High School Fake Boyfriend

My High School Fake Boyfriend My High School Fake Boyfriend by Kylie Key
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers.. thrown here and there in this review...


I clearly I read this book in like one day. Though I finish it at 1am close to 2am... this book I definitely liked it. It was different, especially when it came to Peyton not knowing about being a FAKE date for Mattie.

I felt bad for him, only reason he found out was because of Josh. Though I think Josh was hating on him. & wanted to make him feel bad about himself and have him thinking Mattie didn’t like him. Only wanted to use him to make “Josh” jealous.

When that is the TRUTH of it all. But Mattie ended up falling in like with Peyton at the homecoming dance. She didn’t care about Josh after that it was more so about Peyton. Even when she gotten her phone taken away from her she was trying to find him. But what ends up happening was Peyton finding out the truth from her best friend Bella.

I understood why Bella told Peyton, I would’ve too. I did felt bad for him. I also thought, 9/10 he probably was a handsome boy even though he had the “port wine birthmark” from birth. People can be harsh and mean. I understood how he was kind of hesitant about certain things that was happening.

I also know his dad going to like him since Peyton a Bears fan..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...