Friday, April 3, 2020

Review: The Wrong Prom Date

The Wrong Prom Date The Wrong Prom Date by Alexandra Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really good!!!

^*Spoilers? Maybe a possiblity!!


I was excited to read this book, I actually couldn’t wait to read it actually. Because I wanted to see what happened when it came to Hayley and Ethan. I also was wondering why Teagen wasn’t brought up in this book a lot the way Hayley was brought up in the other two books. Heck even Evan wasn’t brought up that much in Hayley book either.

Other than that it was good. Kept me wanting to read more. I was glad that Hayley didn’t fall for Owen bull-crap, and finally figured out what type of person he was. I mean everybody was telling her how Owen was and she finally saw his TRUE colors. & realize how amazing Ethan was, after she fell for him. Though she was clearly blinded by who Ethan liked. I mean his best friend Isla was giving her so many clues as to who Ethan liked but clearly Hayley couldn’t figure it out. Even after they broken up (fake relationship) she still thought Ethan liked some other girl (Laurie) and only time she knew he like her was when they were on the way to prom and he had candles lit. But he had to actually tell her who the girl was.

Which was her. Smh! I was glad she figure it out and actually understood which brother she needed to be with. But what I wanted to happen was him telling her who that poem was written about in seventh grade.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...