Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Review: Hate You

Hate You Hate You by Tracy Lorraine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers... not to many but there’s some splash around in this review.

•*** I received this ARC for a honest review**** HATE YOU comes out April 23rd.....***


Okay when I first saw this book in my Kindle app. I was like huh? Where this ARC comes from! Then I realize I some how requested a ARC. For this book, which I added to my story on IG so that I can read it when it comes out.

I was glad I got a chance to read it. The story was actually good. Though I didn’t understand some London words, it kept me at the edge of my sit.

I liked Zack and even Tabitha. Zack was mean to her some times but you could tell he had a thing for her. Because it didn’t matter what she did, he was always irritated by her. Like every one knew well his friends and even Lana knew that he had a thing for Tabby Cat. I was glad that he actually came to his senses and understood his feelings. Because he kept treating her so wrong and pushing her away. And when he needed her that’s when he run to her.

But in the end, it work all out! Which I was glad.

P.S. Also that ending out me excited because I knew that Titch and Dannie was going to have a story and that is ONE story I cannot freaking wait to READ. Even Tabitha knew something was going on there. Hell Titch even knew what he was doing

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...