Thursday, April 23, 2020

Review: Dating: For the Assist: A Sweet YA Best Friend's Brother Romance

Dating: For the Assist: A Sweet YA Best Friend's Brother Romance Dating: For the Assist: A Sweet YA Best Friend's Brother Romance by Stephanie Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers...just a few****••...

I wasn’t expecting this book to go into five years later. It was very interesting to read. Learning each and every one of the guys and the girls grown up to become an adult. To Luke and his twin Piper learning about who their real father is. I don’t know why I think it was KARMA. It would be me of me to say that about their dad (Michael) who went into the army. But he did fool around with Bella aka Lily behind his twin brother (Robert) back.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...