Thursday, April 30, 2020

Review: Cruel Hearts

Cruel Hearts Cruel Hearts by Sofia Daniel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good!!!!

•••Spoilers.... here and there•••

Wow this crazy like all of this that went down. That Elizabeth girl will go to the end just to get rid of Lilah. She hate her so much that she wants to kill her and to top that off her own mother is trying to kill her too.

It sucks that we as readers have to wait until next year just to get the third book to this series. Like REALLY? I’m a forget what is going on by time the new year comes around.

Not only that I hoped that the guys Orlando, Kendrick and Maxwell is actually there for Delilah and not trying to use her or do bad things to her like they tired before. Beside that I also hope that at least Maxwell pop up out of nowhere to check on Lilah like he normally does. Especially when it comes to her getting shot at....

Besides that it’s not much I want to say when it comes to this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...