Monday, April 27, 2020

Review: The Stand-In Boyfriend

The Stand-In Boyfriend The Stand-In Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good read; had me not wanting to stop reading!

***Spoilers; splash here and there***

This book was really good. I figure her best friend, Caroline was trash and really didn’t care about Beth. Even Parker didn’t like Caroline, he probably figured that something, wasn’t right with her. He even didn’t like Jared for personal reasons but he knew that Jared was trash.

I was glad when Beth figured out that both Caroline and Jared wasn’t good people in her life. I mean Jared even shown proof of that after the accident that Beth was in.... he came to the hospital to talk smack to Parker, and stated how he was going to get Beth back. Like boy no, your garbage. I was like that Beth woke up and heard everything that was said. And dismissed Jared from her life for good.

She even dismissed Caroline when Caroline blown her phone up with text messages. Beth figured things out when it came to Parker and his feelings and her own feelings. At first she push him away, but after talking to her sister & then the accident where he saved her she knew that Parker was meant for her. He may have been a “Stand-In” boyfriend as everyone stated but he was perfect boyfriend for her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...