Saturday, April 25, 2020

Review: The Holiday Boyfriend: A Second Chance Christmas Romance

The Holiday Boyfriend: A Second Chance Christmas Romance The Holiday Boyfriend: A Second Chance Christmas Romance by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holiday Boyfriend

Spoiler.. thrown here and there

Wow I didn’t not know that this book was going to end like that. Wow! I was confused!

But I can say this, this book wasn’t a disappointment. It was actually a good read. I liked the story!

I thought it was cute, but also thought that Emma was kind of mean towards Will didn’t give him enough credit, when it came to his feelings and when it came to Liz. She was always quick to assume things instead of thinking things through and asking questions.

I was glad she realize her feelings for Will instead of running away from him always. She realize that he didn’t fool around or lost his V-Card to Liz when she heard Will blast Liz out at the rooftop Christmas party. I was glad she heard it because it shows her who Will truly was and that he didn’t change.

Also, she knew she was wrong to run away from issues, especially when it came to her father and standing Will up at the dance.

I was also glad she had a talk with her father and realize he actually still loved her and wanted her around. Even her mother knew everything, and Emma assume her mother was still hurting. But the talk with her father made her understand a lot of things and even got her to like Tara which turn out to be good. She gotten a brother out of the deal which she learned to love and become close too. Not only that she had another brother on the way.

A lot of things she had to thank Will for because he help her through a lot when it came to her family and even Will. & she also help Will have a good family Christmas and even Colin her step-brother ended up with the best Christmas ever.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...