Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Review: Cruel Games

Cruel Games Cruel Games by Sofia Daniel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow is what I have to say. Just sad...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Spoilers. A splash here and there

Wow, this book wasn’t that bad as others I read but dang. That chick Elizabeth is just horrible, and the thing is... Maxwell, Kendrick, and Orlando. It is just a horrible like ugh!!!

Lilah knew all along that all three of the guys were gunning for her. But they got her when her ex Sammy and her step-father Billy popped up at that fashion thing! The crazy thing was I for sure thought it was Kendrick who was looking out for her. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...