Sunday, April 12, 2020

Review: Being Brooke

Being Brooke Being Brooke by Emma Hart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ehhh it was ok

**Spoilers. I don’t know if it will be*** but maybe a few••**


I’m going to say this, this review may be short because I don’t really have much to say. If it end up longer then I have something to say.

But I am going to say this, this book was sooo boring, I started it back in January and decided to finish it this month ugh! But it was still not that interesting.

& the thing is I’ve read other books by Emma Hart, that wasn’t like this book, this book I had to skip a couple pages when I got to chapter twenty. Because I didn’t care... I just wanted to finish it... & I did. At least I know what happened in the end.

Not only that, I thought Brooke was a little annoying, because she kept holding on to her feelings and not saying anything it took her way to long. Even after her best friend Cain kissed her she still was in denial about her feelings and even his. Like girl it was a REASON behind that kiss. Even Cain brothers told her that Cain was always in love with her.

Heck, Cain ex girlfriend Nina knew that something was there with both Brooke and Cain. End the end I was glad that they both figured things out and started dating. & Brooke figuring out what she wanted out of her life. Even though she was a disaster of a girl.

P.S. so I want to read book two with Carly and Zeke. What I will say is I pray and hope that it is shorter if not shorter but way better and more interesting than this one with Brooke. I am hoping that book two is a banger. Because I really want to read that book, same way I wanted to read this one, but UGH!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...