Monday, April 13, 2020

Review: The Enemy Hypothesis

The Enemy Hypothesis The Enemy Hypothesis by Amy Sparling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Xx this book was pretty awesome, short but good!!!!!

Spoilers... not really. But maybe a few**

Okay, so I’ve been waiting on this book to come out. I kind of forgot who Abby was since the author. Took awhile to put this book out., I actually forgot how book one went lmao.

But with book two I wasn’t disappointed at all. Especially when coming from a book that was so boring made my head hurt.

With this book, I thought Abby was kind of mean to Mark. Though I understood why she acted the way she acted. She wasn’t sure if he was playing a joke on her when he kept asking her out. They both were competing against each other. In the competition. So that’s understandable. But you could tell that Mark didn’t want to win anymore, he wanted Abby to win more than he did.

He showed proof when he won, when he told the people that he wanted to give his win to Abby. Before Abby learned what he did, I mean she was BIG MAD I doubt she would’ve congratulated him if he didn’t decide on Abby needed the win more than him. Clearly, she hated him for that win, but they worked things out once she realize he wasn’t a jerk. And picked the Red Jeep that Abby wanted, so he could give it to her.

I thought it was actually cute of him to do that for him. Especially since he liked her and vise versa.

Besides, that I can’t wait until the next book comes out. I am definitely going to be looking out for “The Theory of the Boy Next Door”.. especially learning who the girl and boy might be. I can’t even put my finger on who it might be at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...