Saturday, May 2, 2020

Review: His Secret Baby

His Secret Baby His Secret Baby by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers. Possibly. Will be some throughout this review***

I was waiting on this book to come out to read this book. Because I was so curious when I was reading Jaxson and Lottie book when Chris popped up at the event. That Penny and her daughter Katie was at. I mean Penny really panic and ran away so fast that it would’ve had you curious as to why she ran and what for.

I was glad I got the chance to read this book; to learn if she would’ve fixed things with her ex-boyfriend. Especially let him be around his daughter and get to know her. Not only that I was glad he stayed long enough to try to fix things with Penny. But what suck was how Penny kept the secret from Chris about who Katie real father was. He even figured out that Tag (their best friend) and Penny was lying about who Katie father was. Because for one Tag couldn’t have any children.

But not only that when Chris did find out about it I think it was wrong of him to runaway from the truth. Though; I did understand why he ran from the truth because he was upset. But it took both he and Penny to figure out that they needed to talk and figure things out for the better. Especially since they both wanted to be with each other and feelings was still there.

In the end; they ended up meeting at the airport trying to get to each other. Which was a good for all three of them. Because a child will always need their father.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...