Sunday, May 31, 2020

Review: The Locker Room

The Locker Room The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Locker Room = what I the meaning behind the title.

Spoilers... here and there throughout this review**

Before I even get started on my review for this book. Like I want a book with Holt. Because I really want to know who this girl is that he was pending after and brought to the locker room. Also; I wonder why Lindsey never got a book when both Dottie and Emory got one.

With that being said.... man I can say I enjoyed this book. Like it kept my attention from being to end. I never got bored or anything like I normally do with long books. When I was reading this book., I was like yes Emory not getting on my nerves.. but then she got on my nerves.. lol I was like dang I spoke to soon.

Because I got to the part where she broke it off with Knox. I was so rooting for them. But I also knew it was to good to be true. I knew something was going to happen to break them up. I also understood where Emory was coming from when they broke up but I felt bad for Knox because he was giving her his all. & all she done was push him away. But I understood her because she been in this six year relationship then moving on to something better which was Knox.

But I clearly still wanted to slap her because she broke up with him. Then stayed in freaking Chicago and didn’t left. I was like OMG really girl y’all could’ve worked out. You done broke up with him for nothing. When you stayed in Chicago after college. He was drafted to the Chicago Bobcats. I was this heifer here. Then to top it off she never let him know that she was still in Chicago and then say he was into Mia. I mean I guess she suspected him to pin after her without dating anyone even though both of them dated someone. Which I agreed on especially for Knox.

Since she broke it off with him. I could tell she messed with his head. Glad that Carson helped him get his head in the game both in college and when he got drafted. But what I was glad for was that both he (Knox and Emory) finally banged each other. Since they had a bet going on through junior year of college to hold out. But wait that what I wasn’t really glad on I was REALLY glad for them finally getting back together after eight years of being apart. Heck both their moms and friends was happy that they got together finally and even asked her to marry him & she ended up pregnant. I’m like THANK GOD.


Even though I read this series backwards

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...