Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Review: The Dugout

The Dugout The Dugout by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good read

Spoilers here and there.

As I was reading this book I was like ahhh... so they not going to break up. Then BAM! His dad had a stroke, he died and Carson turned his back on Milly. Which I thought was so wrong of him. I even thought she could’ve went to him and maybe things would’ve turned out better for them.

Especially when he was hurting but using his hurt to turn away from his friends and girlfriend. Also, he lost his parents which I know it hurt him especially when his mom died first and then his dad.

He had nobody when he lost his dad he push everyone away. But I thought about it “he has his aunt on his dad side”. He lost his parents but he still had his aunt. Though he may felt differently about it.

But in the end he learned from his mistakes fixed things with Milly and apologize for being a ***hole. I was glad in the end they worked things out but... I already knew they worked things out since I read the Trade before I read this book lol!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...