Saturday, June 27, 2020

Review: Trick You

Trick You Trick You by Tracy Lorraine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****Spoilers here a there•^***

I got this book as an ARC from the author, for an honest review.. Trick You coming July 16... Pre-Order now...



I don’t know but I have a feeling that there’s going to be a book about Spike and Zach sister Kas. I don’t know but I will see. If so I am definitely going to be reading that one too.

Dang I was right too. I knew that Spike and Kas was going to get a book. I can’t freaking wait... I know it’s going to be more interesting especially with the reason why she at the club stripping and maybe she’s going to be his roommate; which I think she is...


So with that being said.... Gah.... this book was actually good. I did felt bad for Carter aka Titch because Danni was pushing him away but he knew that it was feelings there. To learn that he was a twin to turn around and actually see how Logan was as a person; definitely changed her mind in the end. I was like finally. It took him to being in that cage fight to look into her feelings that she tried to get rid of...

But in the end she knew that she couldn’t fight it no more. Plus; the whole time I was like why people in every book I read either doing a idea; mistake; accidentally marriage in Las Vegas. I was like what about a Florida wedding dang; at least it’s hot there. But hey if Spike get married there I wouldn’t say nothing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...