Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Review: The Lineup

The Lineup The Lineup by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? Yes,,, it’s splash all through this review”


Before I even get started on my review. I would like to point out that Lindsey needs a book, I would love for her to be with Walker or maybe Gunner or the other guy from college that Carson, Jason and Knox. But more so her with Walker. Even though she has kids... I am so rooting for her to find someone whereas her friends already did. Even Natalie found someone and she wasn’t friends with them until Jason and Dottie got together.

I’m hoping that the author give Lindsey what she wants a baseball player. Hopefully it’s Walker. Because I can’t think of anyone else. Since Maddox isn’t the one he has his own book coming soon.

But anyway, I was so rooting for Jason and Dottie and how they work things out when I was reading The Trade I knew something had happened between them to make Jason mad and didn’t want to talk to Dottie during his charity “The Line Up” and now I know. She hurt in a way that it had to take time for him to see why she did what she did. But what I realize every book I’ve read the guys always went and chase the girl no matter if they were dating were wrong or right.

But I can say Jason was freaking hilarious and he kept messing with Knox it was just funny and I could tell he was closer to Knox than he was Carlson though he was there for Carlson throughout college when Knox went on to get himself a career in professional baseball. One thing I liked was how Dottie friends Emory and Lindsey had Jason back when Jason broke up with her, they showed her that she needed to figure things out and stop holding so much back from Jason because he wasn’t nothing like Nick.

Which he wasn’t. I was glad he went back and got his girl because I was rooting for them even though I knew they were together when I read the “The Trade”.

Even though I read the Trade I cannot wait until Maddox book comes out because maybe he’s not as bad as he seems especially when I read the trade.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...