Friday, June 19, 2020

Review: Off Limits: The Principal's Son

Off Limits: The Principal's Son Off Limits: The Principal's Son by Kat Bellemore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When something you want becomes off-limit

***Spoilers. Maybe probably let’s see***

I don’t have much to say about this book. But I will say I didn’t read this in order lol. I really don’t care. I’ll start with Sandra friends Gracie and Amanda then I’ll go back to book one because I’m not that curious about that one as I am with Sandra friends lol.

But with that being said..,l can say that I felt bad for Sandra. Especially when it came to Blair mom judging her by how she was dressed. Not knowing the meaning behind “Day of the Dead. She judge her to quickly and not knowing that Sandra supported her brother Clark who died at age four by getting hit by a truck.

Blair mom did every and anything to ruin her son happiest. I wish that his father would’ve said something at least to his mom. Because his mom seem like she wanted to control every aspect of Blair life. From his friends to his relationships plus more. It got annoying because she wouldn’t let him be.

It took that picture coming out. Which his mom accused Sandra of “yet again”. Of something she didn’t do. For Blair to look it up and realize the meaning behind it. Show his mom that Sandra is actually a amazing person. I was glad his mom finally realize that she was wrong in so many ways. Made up for her mistakes she made towards ruining things for Sandra and Blair.

P.S. I knew that Julianna probably had something to do with that picture getting how. Just so Blair mom didn’t find out. Smh, she wanted Blair so bad that she wanted to do anything to ruin his relationship with Sandra. & it work for a little bit, but he still got the girl and she didn’t get Blair.

But at least Julianna can get herself someone at the resort (aka Dude Ranch/Zion Ranch). I can’t wait to read her and Scott story and I’m definitely will be Keeping an eye out for Julianna’s story in Off Limits: The Celebrity.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...