Friday, June 12, 2020

Review: Wicked Bedmate

Wicked Bedmate Wicked Bedmate by Jenika Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok book

Spoilers. Just a few. I didn’t have much to say.

I like this book. I can say they (Linda and Jason) fell for each other fall as heck. Like fast and in love fast too. What I didn’t like was it was like three chapters they was kissing and talking in. Where it could’ve been one chapter for all of that like most authors do it’ll be at least two chapters in a half at the most. The third chapter that’s when they got it on. I was already over reading this book as it was... they was kissing far to long that the only thing I didn’t like about this book.

Other than that I liked the book. Was glad that both Jason and Linda found love in each other., though Linda sound like an older lady name. But that’s just my opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...