Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Review: My High School Billionaire Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Romance

My High School Billionaire Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Romance My High School Billionaire Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Romance by Kylie Key
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Billionaire boyfriend vs regular girl

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Spoilers? Hmm, it'll be a few but probably not a lot.. let's see...


I was curious about what will happen in this book and what it'll be about. I see that Maddie and Ella are friends but the first book. Rylee, I don't think they are friends with her. I didn't come across her when I read the book about Maddie and Peyton or this one with Ella and Jack.

I did agree with Maddie thought that Ella jumped to conclusions about why Jack ignored her at his golf game. He had his reasons I understood why he had them. Especially when it came to his mom, she was just ugh.. she needed help; seriously.

But I also understood why Ella pushes him away too because you'll assume that the guy you are seeing doesn't want you to meet his family. Especially when you are not from his side of town. He has money, and you don't.

But in the end, I was glad that they worked things about and figured out the misunderstanding that they had about why she didn't meet his family. Plus, his dad letting him get a golf scholarship and going to a state college. What I learned when you are rich fiction or rich, your family has control over what you do with your life. Half the time, those individuals go up bitter or have their children grow up the way that they did.

I was glad that his parents were making a change, especially after what happened with Jack's grandfather. Plus, Jack working things out with Ella and showing her that he did love and care about her. He didn't care about what school she went to, the house she lived in, what clothes she wears or how her car looked. He just wanted to be with her. He finally got to show her off at the fundraiser and gala. Plus, Blair finally came around too because she was kind of mean in the beginning until she learned that Jack was serious about Ella.

Besides that, I can't wait to read the other books about Harper and Tanchia, especially since it's one falling for a rebel to the other falling for the quarterback. But I am definitely leaning more towards "rebel" since I'm curious.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...