Sunday, June 21, 2020

Review: Dare You to Fall for the Catcher

Dare You to Fall for the Catcher Dare You to Fall for the Catcher by Lacy Andersen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Catcher ❤️ Track runner. Can enemies turn to lovers?

***Spoilers here and there****

I could’ve been finished this book. But I kind of push it back and read something else. I was going to do that again. But made myself not do that. Because I wanted to finish this book.

I can say that book one and two with her friends Trina and Audrey was kind of better than her (Mandy) book. I don’t know felt different and kind of like ehhh...

But I did think she needed to think more of herself. No she needed to think about herself more rather than looking out for other people. I was glad when her sister realize that Sasha and her friends wasn’t good for her. I mean it stuck in her head after Jayden was there for her. But it went away fast because she saw Jayden and Mandy together smh! Which lead to her (Charlotte) almost killing herself and Mandy smh.

I was glad she realize she made a lot of mistakes that she needed to fix and that there parents finally found out what was actually going on at home. Not only that I was glad that Mandy mom, sister and best friends help her win Jayden back because he wasn’t having it when he was at the batting cages. But in the end he realize that Amanda was asking for forgiveness.


Besides all that I knew that book five was about to be about Charlotte, Mandy little sister. I bet books five and six more likely be about Audrey and Trina. Heck I didn’t even know they had sisters. Plus if I recall didn’t one of them maybe Audrey mention how she glad or something like that she wasn’t in Mandy shoes about having to deal with a sister like Charlotte. I don’t know. Whatever, I can’t wait to read book four with Charlotte and Hunter. See if they; no see how they’ll friendship bloom to a relationship. If anything will get in between their friendship...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...