Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Review: Loud Mouth

Loud Mouth Loud Mouth by Avery Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers... thrown here and there***


Before I get started on this review. I wonder if Alex going to get a book. There wasn’t nothing in the ending telling me there’s going to be another book to this series. If so; I do hope so I’ll be on the look out for the next book.

With that being said. I knew that both Ian and Shelby was going to end up liking and being with each other in the end. But it was Ian who needed to work out his issues before he could be in something serious with Shelby. Especially when it came to his dad.

That man was just horrible; I understood why Ian felt the way he felt when people look at him or make comment about him. He was always judged based on his dad. Whereas Alex wasn’t judged based on his dad. Their dad looked at Alex as the better son than he did Ian. Which I thought was so wrong; i felt like he treated Ian wrong. Which he shown so many times in the book.

I was glad when Shelby told him off too because he definitely needed to hear it though it went out one ear to the next. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...