Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Review: Wreck Me Forever

Wreck Me Forever Wreck Me Forever by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers. Thrown throughout this review****

Before I get into this review about Lucas and Wade. I just want to point out that I had a feeling that book two was going to be about Kylo. I have this feeling that he has a thing for Zion. But I’m pushing more towards West; because it gave me a feeling that they may end up with each other. But I’ll see when August comes. I wonder when in August the second book will come out!!! I’ll be on the look out.

With that being said. Maybe Wade always had a thing for guys but it took Lucas to come into his life to move foward with it. Because I always say if you go for a guy or girl of the same gender as you than deep down you like it. But who knows. I just know that I liked how Wade finally given into his feelings for Lucas because he clearly was fighting his feelings and trying not to give in.

I was glad he decided the right thing to do was to go get the guy he wanted. Because clearly he knew that he was hurting Lucas by all that crap he was doing in front of him or saying to him in text etc. I mean even Death knew something was going on.. clearly West even knew; especially when Wreck kept popping up places more so before he and Lucas got together. When he was with that chick which ah face can’t even remember her name and Lucas was with West.

Wreck wasn’t having it. He was pulling so much jealousy out of him it was funny. But in the end they work things out; Zion accepted them most of the guys from their club accepted them too. Except for Duck... smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...