Monday, July 6, 2020

Review: The Play

The Play The Play by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers... thrown here and there+**


Well... I can say for this series this the main book I actually wanted to read because of what happened in book one with Summer bad Fritz. I felt kind of bad for Hunter and his feelings. But felt like he and Fritz could’ve talk it out. But learning that they are cool now; makes me really happy.

I just think that Hunter needed to learn a lot from his mistakes and what he was doing in book two with Breena especially fooling no banging all of them girls. Specially that guy girl. In the end he figured out what he needs to do which lead to him becoming a Monk. Until Demi stepped into his life..... I was so rooting for them to get together. I was like rushing; lol her and Nico to break up

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...