Sunday, July 5, 2020

Review: The Risk

The Risk The Risk by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

... Spoilers thrown here and there****


Two wait no three words “Rupi and Hollis”... so in the first book I was like I hope that Hollis get himself a girl. Yay he did; which I was glad for because Brenna wasn’t it for him. Rupi definitely was lol. Which I was glad for I can say she is one bold freshman. But eventually Hollis gave into his feelings for Rupi.

But anyways enough about them two because this book is based on Jake and Brenna. When I was reading book one. I didn’t think that Jake would end up with Brenna. But to read this one and to learn he was the main character guy in this book for Brenna it became interesting.

Because they both tame each other; both level each other out and was fit for one another. I did think that he push McCarthy and Brenna away from each other because deep down I think he wanted her for himself. I mean he admitted to her he wanted her. But at least McCarthy found someone and wasn’t bent over Brenna not wanting to continue anythntf. But what was a good thing was they didn’t bang each other that would’ve been awkward especially when she and Jake ended up with one another.

Not only that I was glad that Brenna and her dad worked things out with each other especially with the help from Jake. It did suck when he broke up with her. I still blame Hazel for their breakup even though he doesn’t blame her. I do because if it wasn’t for Hazel jealousy of Brenna they wouldn’t have broken up. Like Brenna said she believed that Hazel had a thing for Jake which came out to be true. You could tell by how she treated Brenna when it came to the bracelet and the relationship Bree had with Jake. Hazel knew that it was more than a hook up between them. She tried her best to ruin something that shouldn’t have been ruin in the first place.

Plus I liked how Hollis was there for her and Bree was there for him with. Both their relationship. But back to Bree father I was glad they worked things out to learning the beef between her father and Jake’s hockey coach. I figure it had something to do with her mother. I mean it always involves a female when two guys are beefing. (Example; Fritz + Hunter = Summer, to Chad (Bree sad) + Jake Coach = Bree mom, to Hunter + (Jake teammate = Violet (technically I forgot that kid name because he wasn’t important but I think his name is Jonah). Which I think Heath should’ve told his friends about Jonah being mad that cost that big blow up between Briar and Harvard. But at least that made Hunter began to think about his mistakes because lord knows I’m waiting for him and Fritz to make up clearly he and Summer have made up. I didn’t see anything about him and Fritz.

But at least in the end of this book Bree and Jakey made up & now are together. I cannot wait to read Hunter book. That is one book I’ve wanted to read since I started reading Chase because I curious and wanted him to find a girl for himself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...