Thursday, July 23, 2020

Review: Four Day Fling

Four Day Fling Four Day Fling by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers. Thrown here and there


I will say this after reading the description of this book. I was like I have to read this book. Glad I got around to reading it because; I was curious as to what will happen in those four days. I also knew that both Adam and Poppy was going to end up together in the end.

But it was to me Poppy who wasn’t given into her feelings to Adam. Like Adam was given into his feelings for her. But both of them wasn’t trying to do anything about it. It took her dad to push but that didn’t happen. It took both Adam and her best friend Avery to push Poppy into her feelings and actually get into a relationship.

Also; I’m curious about Warren and Avery and do wonder if they are together. Since she moved in with him.

Not only that Poppy mom was so (I can’t think of the word) but she was definitely trying to figure out if her daughter and Adam was together or not. But everybody knew but Miranda. Though; I mean even if they were FAKE pretending; Rosie and their father knew that their (Adam and Poppy) feelings were real.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...