Thursday, July 16, 2020

Review: Perfectly Oblivious

Perfectly Oblivious Perfectly Oblivious by Robin Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Definitely was the right title for this book

Spoilers? Just a few.

Okay!

I was curious about this book for awhile and I also plan on reading the other books to this series.

I can say that Bianca was kind of annoying when it came to Cameron because I mean jheeze. I understood why he was hesitant about telling her because of how she reacts when he says something about himself. When it comes to him liking her. She says things so that her own feelings hurt. But some have to give she could’ve said. REALLY? To him; to see if he actually liked her. But she laugh it off; then go home to Beth or be to herself thinking about what Cam says, often talk to Beth about it. Even when Beth tells her she still be in denial with her own feelings and Cam feelings.

It took her until the end of the book to understand that she couldn’t keep running even when he finally confessed to her about his own feelings. She still ran. But at least in the end they finally got together and Beth and Brady ended up together which I liked....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...