Saturday, July 11, 2020

Review: His Redemption

His Redemption His Redemption by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a good read

Spoilers... here and there

What can I say about this book. Not much really. I can say that I definitely enjoyed it and been waiting for this book to come out.

Because for one I just knew that this one was going to be about Mason. Because I figured there was something up with Mason and Sadie. It goes way back to high school when Adam and Mason was friends; Adam and Sadie got together.

I would say that Mason was a good friend because for one. He could’ve told Adam that he actually liked Sadie for all those years. But maybe Adam gave him permission to date her. Since he said look out for his family since he KIA. Knew he was wasn’t going to be there for them to love and cared for them.

But to learn that Adam was different compare to the way Mason talked about women in general well more so Sadie. You could tell that Mason showed more feelings. Though Adam did too. I think Mason may have been more sensitive than Adam. Often it be like that with friends.

But at least Mason got the help that he needed before seeking anything with Sadie. Because I could tell he had to work things out with himself friends before he love anyone else. He was going through it; PSTD isn’t a joke. This is fiction; but I know how PSTD can mess with you... I have it; and was glad that after he done what he needed to do he didn’t push Sadie away.


I also liked the end with Carter. I can’t wait until November 30th to come so that I could read the one about him and the mystery girl who took his spot. I’m definitely curious as to who she may be. Hopefully that book be out before the 30th lol, that’ll make my day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...