Monday, July 13, 2020

Review: The One Night Stand Next Door

The One Night Stand Next Door The One Night Stand Next Door by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was a good read and will leave you curious

..few spoilers thrown around..

I’m actually glad that I got a chance to read this book before “The Girl Next Door” comes out July 21st. Now that’s one book I can’t wait to come out. Because after reading this now I am more than curious than I was before.

I mean mistakes happens; especially when you are in the moment. I mean it’s both their faults lol even if she did may forget to take her birth control pill lol. Like who knows; but I know one thing for sure. Kai more than like her and going to be a father to her kid and going to want to date her to more than date her “marriage” even if it’s fake. Which more likely going to turn into something real.

I know that Amanda with the twin boys about to be mad as a cucumber about Kai and Ivy having a baby On the way to getting married even if it was fake in the being... plus Vincent going to be happy for them.

Also; can’t wait until Ivy grandmother finds out. Because I am curious about that lady and her thoughts on things. Plus; her friend Tori (Ivy’s) friend I bet she going to either laugh or say I told you so or just both. She’s also a person I am curious about and what she’ll think of Ivy and Kai one night stand...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...