Saturday, July 4, 2020

Review: The Chase

The Chase The Chase by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was Good

Spoilers.... Here and there

Hmm. I wasn’t sure if I was going to or wanted to give this book a review. But I always post my reviews on my blog.

So with that being said. I been wanting to read this series. Glad I got around to reading; was I disappointed no. But I can say I feel bad for Hollie and hope he end up with a book too because I like to see the guy happy because Brenna not giving him a chance.

Also; Hunter should’ve known that he wasn’t going to get Summer in the end. I mean she was so into Fritz that she was only using him to rid of herself of Fritz. Which I thought was so wrong. I did felt bad for both Fritz and Hunter because I mean she was stringing them both along. She got mad with Fritz so she’ll use Hunter as a distraction. Knowing that it may be feeling there when it came to Hunter and her.


I just wish that Fritz could’ve told Hunter that yes back off because I too like her or something like that or at least said to him that let’s see who she’ll pick. So that our friendship doesn’t end up ruin. Which neither of that happened. Hunter stop dealing with them both. I just hope that they work out their friendship in the end. Because I liked Fritz and Hunter as friends. Plus; no guy should let a girl come between their friendship.

But come on Hunter should’ve known that something was going on with Fritz and Summer. They was playing that game between them where he was in denial and she was pushing things. It had to take Fritz awhile to admit to his feeling. Which I was glad that he finally admitted to things; they ended up together. Because lord knows he was hurting Summer too.

But I also felt that Summer didn’t push into guys. The way That Nora and her advisor assume. Guys where attracted to her and girls was jealous of her. Even her advisor didn’t believe the things she said about her professor Laurie until what happens between Laurie and Nora when he tried to rap her. Like gah just cause someone looks a certain way doesn’t mean they go looking for trouble. Glad that they worked things out with that Laurie guy because he was definitely a creep.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...