Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Review: The Dare

The Dare The Dare by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just a few spoilers thrown here and there...


Before I get started with my review. I like to point out that this one was a little different for me. Than the other three before this one. I don’t know but when I got to chapter 39 even by 35 I was bit over reading it. Whereas the other ones I wanted to know what happened next so fast like I was zooming through them lol. Whereas this one I’m like GAH. When am I going to be done? But through all of that I still thought this book was good. I gave this one a four star ⭐️ rather than a 5.

But I will say this...... I felt that Taylor was right for Coner and Coner was right for Taylor. They both fit each other well. Because they both had these insecurities and fucked up situations. Such as her weight/breast to his situation with Kai and acting out before he came to Briar.

Both of them did get on my last nerve though with breaking up with each other. Because something was going on with them. I wish they could’ve talked it out instead of breaking up. I did felt bad for both Rebecca and Taylor for Jules and Kevin did. I mean I felt like Kevin May have had a hard-on for Taylor. Like get real you have to talk about someone weight is ridiculous. No matter what size you are small/slim, big/fat, medium size we are have insecurities and get talked about.

I wish that Taylor didn’t felt the way she did. Because look at Abigail she had insecurities about her breast too. I realize that people who are bigger than someone who’s small. Always point out smaller women are PERFECT. When that isn’t true. Smaller women have body issues too. I was glad that Coner showed Taylor that regardless of her big-I-bittes he cared and love her inspite of what others or (her - Taylor) thought. She wanted to show her she’s beautiful.

I think she got it in the end after what went down with the video. Now I figure out why Rebecca probably kept staring at Taylor. She may have liked her in some way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...