Monday, June 22, 2020

Review: The Accidental Boyfriend

The Accidental Boyfriend The Accidental Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was soo goood....

***Spoilers thrown throughout this review***


When I first started this book I already knew that I was going to like this book. That what I like where I can get into a book. Not wish it was over already especially when it has more than 20 chapters.

As I was reading this book I knew I wasn’t going to like Alex, I wasn’t going to like his parents either. Because for one they didn’t show up at all during Lucy time in the hospital. You could tell they didn’t even care about her and that shows at the end of the book during the time where Jaxon and Alex got the fighting and Alex got his ahh kicked back to his horrible parents. I’m a get into that after I have to say what I have to say about the accident.

I was glad that Jaxon was there for Lucy through her accident and her recovery, because lord knows Alex didn’t even care until he saw that his place in Lucy life was threatening. He even threatened her a couple times. Which I thought she was very stupid to even stay with him after he said those things and did things right in front of her.

He didn’t even care about her being in a accident and leg being in a case couldn’t walk without her crutches. Lord I was to body slam in so hard that he wouldn’t have known what hit him. This is fiction may I add. But dang. I kept calling him a turd. Which I called horrible people.

I was glad that Lucy had both Brooke and Jaxon. Without them shouldn’t wouldn’t have nobody I kept thinking that maybe Jaxon uncle was going to take her in. But was glad she had the dorms that she could stay in and not go to Alex the douche parents house after she got out of the hospital.

One thing i was glad about was when Lucy came to her senses about how horrible Alex was. She finally realize that after she caught him with Trica or whatever that flick box name is. I was like took her long enough to see he wasn’t right for her.

Then on top of that learning that his (Alex) parents had something to do with her dad going to jail was the icing on the cake I was waiting for her to finally tell Jaxon if not Jaxon at least his brother Conner. I was glad it took Brooke to give Lucy a freaking push. Which lead to Alex and his family getting what they deserved and Lucy dad finally getting out of jail. Plus; it’s a good thing that Jaxon and Conner dad started getting himself together. Good thing too; because he was a mess.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...