Thursday, May 21, 2020

Review: Magnolia Lake

Magnolia Lake Magnolia Lake by Emily Paige Skeen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? There’s a possibility it’ll be a bunch splash here and there if not it’ll be less.

This book was actually even though I thought Cora was very stubborn and didn’t see the way Landon felt about her. When her family and friends knew how he felt. Even Rex knew that she had a thing for Landon, she didn’t figure it out until Prom night. Which I thought was a good thing, because I was like finally.

They got together, after everything Landon proved and showed her how he felt. Not only that what I came to realize before the tragedy happen to Cora when she got kidnapped by her ex boyfriend Jeff was she was very oblivious to a lot things, she was very gullible and didn’t see or believe in a lot of things that others saw. I mean very naïve too. Just like when Landon told her she needed to go to the cops when he found out about the bruise on her own that Jeff left after he grab her without her permission.

She just assume that Jeff wasn’t going to do anything. Until he actually did. Which lead to her getting kidnapped at the mall. Was in Jeff family barn for 10 days. I felt so bad for her because he had a obsession with that girl. Which I was like he needs to realize that when someone doesn’t love you “let it go”.

Like he cheated on her with her best friend Lacey and then tried getting her back. On to apologizing then since that didn’t work for him he started to stalk her every move which was by far scary as heck. Like jheeze Louise. I was glad when Landon came to her rescue (as always) since he cared and love her. But I became really sad when I learned he was paralyzed from the waste down. I was like nooooooo not Landon crying

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...