Thursday, May 28, 2020

Review: Misadventures of a Biker

Misadventures of a Biker Misadventures of a Biker by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers.. here and there

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

I couldn't wait to read this book. Was counting down the days. Lol finally got to read it, though I would've been finishing this, so much was going on.

But I can say I wasn't disappointed in this book at all. The author did a good job. Plus, I thought Devin was a nice guy, and he did get the stick out of Teddi's ass. Because it was up there hard before he came around. Also, I liked how Katie was looking out for her.

But didn't agree on telling each other about the guy they both were dating. I know some females do that even in fiction and real life. But that is not something you'll want to do because 9/10 that friend would bang your man.

Besides that, I liked how Devin looked out for females and took up for them and got at the men that hurt both Katie and Teddi. What I will say before I mentioned anything else about Devin and Teddi is that I hope Katie and her guy get a book if there own. That would be interesting!!!!

Also, I wanted to slap Teddi at the end when she thought Devin was going to leave her. I was like the girl let the man talk dang. He didn't get on his knee to ask for marriage because she was freaking out and assuming things. But at least, in the end, she accepted his proposal. Even though at first she believed he was going back to his MC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...