Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Review: Catching Carly

Catching Carly Catching Carly by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Spoilers.. just a few.


I don’t know what it about Emma Hart books. But sometimes I get half way over the book towards the middle. But I always want to finish one of her books that I am reading because I want to know what happens.

It’s like with this book. Okay, it turn out WAY better than “Being Brooke” that book was just ugh! Never again. Whereas as this book was actually pretty good. But I was over it towards the end.

I can say I wasn’t really disappointed because this one “Catching Carly” turned out good. When I was reading the one with Brooke and learned that Carly was going to have a book with Cain brother Zeke. I was like I have to read it. I’m actually glad I did and got to find out what happened between them and how they would end up with each other. I’m just glad his ex didn’t ruin anything for them.

Not only that I can’t wait to read “The Upside to Being Single” soon. But I also wonder if Billie Brooke sister will end up with a book or does she have one already if not I would like one, at least!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...