Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Review: Don't Kiss Your Lab Partner

Don't Kiss Your Lab Partner Don't Kiss Your Lab Partner by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers... splash here and there••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Okay, so when I first started this book, I was like, hmm, 🤔 do I want to finish this book? Or not! I was tempted to start another book and come back to this one later, but I didn't. I continue to read this one, and I glad I did.

I can't say that this book is the best one yet that Lucy McConnell has written. I've read others by her. But I can say it was good and pretty interesting. It did keep my attention a little. Because I wanted to know what will happen between John and Adelle and what was Nicole was planning to do. Her attempt to ruin their app was stupid over a guy who didn't even want Jeanie like ugh glad that Kevin went after her and hopefully got his girl back because Terrance didn't deserve her.

I also understood what John did for Adelle so that she could win the TACS award. Not only that, in the end, but they also got to be together. Because Nicole finally got removed from John's arms. She was acting like a Leach, but in reality, she wanted Terrance and only wanted to hurt Adelle. But truthfully, she didn't hurt Adelle because John wanted her and only her (Adelle)...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...