Sunday, May 17, 2020

Review: Don't Kiss in Detention

Don't Kiss in Detention Don't Kiss in Detention by Erica Penrod
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers here and there.


Before I even get started on this review for this book. All I want to say I need a book with Crue and Emery because I want to know if he’s going to go for what he wants because he likes Emery but he’s not pushing himself to get the girl. Hopefully book four will be about them or something.

So with that being said.... I actually liked this book more than I liked book one. Book one was okay. But also I caught something in this book where they were in the ride with Adelle and they spoke to each other. But in the book with Adelle it wasn’t John she was on the date with it was Kevin.... Adelle ended up with John at the dance after what happened between Kevin ex and the guy Terrance.

Also; I liked the fact that Nile finally realize he actually had feelings for Jovi. Because he actually was mean to her when they first met I mean everybody seem to be. I think due to her ways on the show. Because you’ll actually think that person is a certain when you are watching them on reality tv every week.

I like that she showed Nile that wasn’t who she truly was on the show she showed him the real her. & he also shows her that he actually did want to be with her and he had the same feelings that she had for him.

He saw the real her when he saw how her parents acted towards her especially her father. Because his dad was a horrible dad. Since his father acted like his son was going to ruin his image due to the election. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...