Friday, May 15, 2020

Review: While You Were Flirting

While You Were Flirting While You Were Flirting by Liwen Y. Ho
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sooo good!!!

Spoilers.. here and there


What a surprise I didn’t know that Nolan was Max brother. Well step brother, and been saying I can’t wait until Nolan gets his own book. I see why Nolan book is going to be last since Max is his step brother. Probably more friends coming in before him. Hence, Nolan and Seth are best friends and Max and Liam are best friends. Interesting!!

With that being said.... I really liked this book I wasn’t disappointed at all. To know who the girl that Max chased in the book with Liam and Ava which was Angel. Was interesting to know.

I was glad that he figure things out and stopped trying to be a player (well more so running from his feelings) Angel helped him with that and he helped Angel with her fears of driving. I think they worked well together. Not only did they work together. But even though they were polar opposites they were meant to be.

Even with everything that they said to each other when it came to their feelings you could tell both of them liked each other. Even Evan and Emma the founders of the school saw that in them both especially Emma. I was surprised how Seth never popped up in this book since Evan is his cousin. I’m trying to think was Ava the one that got adopted by them.

Probably was probably didn’t I can’t remember if it was this series or not!!! But I liked the fact that they both liked Angel and Max... and to also give Max a chance at the acting gig was great for him. I can’t wait until I read the next book to this series about Juliet and Jaxson I know it’s about to be good and interesting!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...