Monday, August 31, 2020

Review: Her Lost Daughter

Her Lost Daughter Her Lost Daughter by Raven Rivers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a good read. Definitely have some irritating people in it.

Spoilers....thrown here and there throughout this review....


Okay so this book was so good. But I want to say that her ex Mike was horrible for sitting and watching Shannon get kidnapped by Evans. Like what in the world. Like who does that. Then sit and call her after he learn of her escaping ask about coming back from where she came from like she went on vacation or something. Which was just crazy.

Top of that Shannon have to deal with these horrible men to even teenage young boys. If someone sit and does or say things as a teen to their early 20s you should already what type of person they are going to turn out to be.

Lord don’t get me started on Erin husband, Richard. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...