Sunday, August 23, 2020

Review: Backup Plan

Backup Plan Backup Plan by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

...SPOILERS THROWN HERE AND THERE THROUGH THIS REVIEW...

OMG bruhhhh! I am so disappointed the way this book ended lol ugh;; now I can’t wait for book two “Desperate times” to come out in October.

I actually liked this book. It was interesting. I can say it did took them a minute to understand that they both wanted each other even from when they both was teenagers to both of them being a adult.

But Lord; ish about to hit the fan in book two of its about Sam and Chloe. I know it’s about them by how this book ended. Chloë finna act irrational. I think that’s the word I’m looking for especially if girl “Stacey” is pregnant. Poor Sam; he finally got the girl and here come Stacey I knew there relationship wasn’t going to end to good lmao some drama was about to show up.

But I kept thinking that maybe Sam was going to adopt the little five year old boy. That was had trauma and was in a coma.

Through all of that his Sam family knew that Chloe was right for him. Hope he doesn’t mess it up. But in my mind it’s going to be Chloe that’s going to RUN probably. Though she had told Sam to talk to Stacey. So I don’t know what’s going to happen in the end. But cannot wait to find out.

Because I actually liked this book and wasn’t disappointed at all. I read this like in a day or three.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...