Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Review: Perfectly Misunderstood

Perfectly Misunderstood Perfectly Misunderstood by Robin Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

⭐️Spoilers… here and there.⭐️

Before I even start on my review. Let me just crack up at this here:

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

“Bianca picked her gum off the table and threw it at me. I ducked in time for it to sail past, hitting a kid one table over. He snapped his head up, looking for the offender, and Bianca hid behind Becca. They giggled, and everyone started making fun of Bianca for her bad shot.”

After I read that I just ROTFL

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...