Thursday, August 6, 2020

Review: Don't Kiss the Class Clown

Don't Kiss the Class Clown Don't Kiss the Class Clown by Sally Henson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Spoilers. Not likely but it’ll probably be a few splash throughout!!!

I’m going to say this ..... hmm this book was okay. I wasn’t really into it. Took me awhile to finish it because I stop and read another book which was boring then on top of that read any other book that was good. Then went back to this one. It was good; but after awhile I got bored with it and was over reading it.

I just glad that Ally came to her senses but that was after the second accident she had when it came to gymnastics. I was glad she also apologize to Ryan because she was clearly mean to him. When he was actually nice to her and was trying to help her.

But it had to take her “Ally” to learn from her mistakes especially when she over did herself when it came to gymnastics.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...