Monday, August 17, 2020

Review: My Bully's Dad The Forbidden Fun Series

My Bully's Dad The Forbidden Fun Series My Bully's Dad The Forbidden Fun Series by Cassandra Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••• Spoilers just a few of them•••


Hmm let’s see I’ve been seeing books by Cassandra Dee. In my email; I was like I want to READ these books. They sounded so interesting. My Bully’s Dad was one of them; I was trying to figure out how am I going to get this book, because it’s definitely wasn’t on Amazon if it was I couldn’t find it. But iBooks have them.

I was glad I got a chance to read it because this had me curious and I was wondering would Samatha find out that her dad was smashing the girl that she once bullied. I did guess that Sam was going through something especially for her to throw that sandwich in Tilly like that which was uncalled for.

Which probably wasn’t shocking for me was learning that Rob (Sam ex and Tilly and Nicole) bully actually started talking (dating) Nicole. I said to myself all along Rob probably had a thing for Nicole when they were in school but he was one of the popular kids but was to chicken shit to ask Nicole out. It took him to leave and go to college for him to be brave.

Not only that Sam dad Mike put not one but two babies in Tilly. But at least Sam and Tilly parents was accepting of their relationship I did wonder if Sam dad was in his early 30s or not!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...