Monday, August 10, 2020

Review: My High School Rebel Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Enemies to Lovers Romance (Boyfriend Series

My High School Rebel Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Enemies to Lovers Romance (Boyfriend Series My High School Rebel Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Enemies to Lovers Romance (Boyfriend Series by Kylie Key
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good read

Spoilers, thrown out throughout this review...

I was curious about this book how it was going to be. It was actually good. Was it different yes; I felt like Mitch and Harper was made for each other because they both was dealing with something that was in their life. Harper with her diabetes and Mitch with his stepfather abuse and his mother arthritis..

Only problem with this book I had was the repeat of Harper diabetes and what she had to do to keep herself good. I was like that was to much (not about the diabetes) but the repeats of it. I’m not wording it right; but I felt I understood her situation and felt like the food intake etc didn’t need a repeat in every chapter.

What I did felt bad about what Mitch and his friends did with her foods. They didn’t save any for her. I felt like you don’t go in someone bag. When you don’t know if there’s a reason why that person may have things in there bag. Dude to their health. I was waiting on Mitch to get a clue on how he been treating her. After her diabetes scare.., he got himself together and realize that he shouldn’t be mean to her.

I felt like he always carried out a attitude towards people, because of what went on at home. I was glad that he had Harper in his life. Because I felt like MAYBE his stepdad would get a clue; I just wish that Harper could’ve told her parents at least about Mitch and his abuse..

But she wanted to keep his secret; and see if his stepfather Wade would change. Also I think with the training, his mom probably would move around more. Harper to me brought LIGHT into Mitch family because no one seem happy until Harper popped up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...