Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Review: Never a Saint

Never a Saint Never a Saint by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers. Thrown around...


I’ve been waiting to read this book, ever since I learn that it’s going to be a book 2 with Kylo and just knew in my mind that it was going to be Saint that Kylo was going to end up with and damn if I wasn’t right with my theory. This lead to to this:

I’m thinking that West “Client” is Death or Torch because they are popping up to much much in this book. Especially Death. I’m leaning more towards him. Because he seems like he keeps stuff to himself when it comes to a relationship or smashing someone.

Just as my theory for Saint and Kylo I’m thinking it’s between Torch or Death when it comes to West. But more so Death. I can’t wait for book three to come out because oh I am soooo curious... but I wonder who Mr. Hail is... guesss I’ll find out next year when West book comes out because something is definitely up. But I thought sure he’ll end up with a biker.

Next year can’t come fast enough lol wish his book could come early lol. Oh well; all I can say I definitely enjoyed this book I actually read it in one day since I wouldn’t count the early morning since i finish around 3am ish.

I been saying all along that it was Zion in my mind I was like it’s no way that it was West went I was reading the ending of Wreck and Lucas story when everyone was helping them move in and Kylo dropped the box clearly you wouldn’t known why Kylo dropped the book. He drop the box after hearing about the date that Zion had going on by his mom. But in book with Lucas I wouldn’t have known anything went down with Saint and Kylo like never would’ve known.

That did surprise me with finding out something happened way before Lucas and Wreck moved together. Not only that Kylo parents were horrible people. Especially his father he was a bad man from killing Samantha (his wife; Kylo mom) I felt bad for her because at least she did care about Kylo in her own way. Especially when trying to stop Henry dusty self from harming Kylo in the end he still did. But in the end Kylo got the last laugh when they found Henry and he killed him. I mans he did deserved it for what he did. Including calling him all of those names and begging for forgiveness along with not wanting to go to jail etc.

I was like he preaching to the choir. Ain’t nobody listening.

Kylo and Saint definitely wasnt listening in the end they ended up moving together. It’s also interesting enough to learn that Saint gave himself to Kylo also. Kylo MC name was interspersed I mean “Gun” suited him because of what he did when he came to Zion when he got shot....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...