Saturday, August 22, 2020

Review: Perfectly You

Perfectly You Perfectly You by Robin Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Perfectly you... good read...

**Spoilers. Possibly a few***


Sooo I can understand in some ways why Andy was mad at Ivy for what she did by trying to change him. Because it can make the person you trying to change mad especially when you are dating that said... person or best friends with that person.

I was glad that Lily told Ivy about herself when it came to Andrew. Plus, I was sort of irritated that Andrew diss Ivy like that at Sophia party. Then didn’t call or anything. Especially when it came to the auction for the school. Then finding out that he wasn’t mad anymore but it was some of Sophia doing.

If you realize something ... when Sophia came towards Ivy in the backstage or wherever she was at and said what she said. That is what she had planned. In the end; I was glad that Andy came to Ivy to fix his relationship because I was irritated by him. Because you could tell that he hurt her not once but twice.

But should’ve known Sophia was dirty. Even Rob was no good. I would’ve love to see what Jake had to say to his sister though. I know that would’ve been good too. Plus; I know Rob probably. Noo, I know he felt some type of way when Sophia bet at that auction for Andy. More likely he probably was jealous of Andy any ways. Plus; Sophia didn’t want Andy to me I think she only did that because of Ivy.

I liked Jake and Lily together especially with they both pretending that they didn’t like each other but actually did. But what was priceless was every time Jake made his sister mad; and Lily slapping her was once of the best parts in this book. Because I could tell Sophia deserves it. Especially with the crap she said about Lily...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...