Sunday, August 16, 2020

Review: Off Limits: The Scrooge

Off Limits: The Scrooge Off Limits: The Scrooge by Kat Bellemore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good read.....

***Spoilers. Thrown here and there***

This is the third book to this series. Glad I gotten around to reading. I think that it’s actually good. I’ve read book 2, 4 and now 3 so far in this series. I do have to read book 1. I’ll read that soon enough!

So with that being said.... I just didn’t understand what Cameron had against rich people especially Amanda when he didn’t know what happened or what she been through when she lost her dad. Her mom had to be the one to go to work to make sure Amanda was good even though they both was grieving for the lost of her dad and her mom husband.

I liked the fact that Cameron mom understood that and not only that Cameron dad explain to Cam the reason behind his statement he mad. About the guy who laid him off or whatever. & not Amanda mom. He should’ve known that Amanda and her mom wasn’t bad people. I was glad he realizes that about her and figured it out and apologize to Amanda.

Not only that Amanda understanding the way that Cameron felt. But you could tell Cam did things that got himself in trouble because of what he didn’t have. But learning that the prank wasn’t for the drama team but actually for Blair brother was good to know.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...