Thursday, August 13, 2020

Review: Off Limits: The Smarty-Pants

Off Limits: The Smarty-Pants Off Limits: The Smarty-Pants by Kat Bellemore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good

Spoilers....just a few.

I finally gotten around to reading the second book to this series. I know I read like the fourth book. I believe to this series. I know I am kind of out of order when it comes to this series. But regardless of out of order I am, I still think that this book is good.

Not only that I felt that Gracie and Mark was right for each other. Never thought that Mark was a nerd... I thought he was a different type. But felt that he was different and right for Gracie and she to him. Plus; I felt that he definitely needed to talk to his dad. About what he wanted out of life. Not only that, it helped so much when it came to telling his father. He finally knew what is dad felt and why his mom and dad broken up.

Plus I see that he went to MIT. I kind of forgot he was in college. Because book four wasn’t based on him and Gracie but on there other friend Sandra and the principal son Blair...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...