Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Review: Saved By The Fireman's Big Hose

Saved By The Fireman's Big Hose Saved By The Fireman's Big Hose by Justeen Jones, BWWM Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely enjoyed this book had to get back into interracial reading

Spoilers....thrown throughout this book.


I’m going to say this I already knew something was up with that Leigh girl. Especially when it came to her brother Travis. Both are some weird individuals. But I dang sure was GLAD when Travis... didn’t agree to letting things slide with they finally got caught in the act.... for the third time with the third fire he started. He actually told the reasons behind why he did it.

The first fire with Annie and Danny - Luke wife and son. Was because of his psycho a$$ sister smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...