Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Review: New Girl

New Girl New Girl by Nora Cobb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good book

Spoilers. Thrown throughout this review...

Okay so I knew that this book was good. But I kind of ended up bored a little bit while reading it. Even though; it was good. Sometimes it be like that when it comes to certain books.

I just know I want to read book two. Because I’m definitely curious. Because lord this girl Natalie is dumb and naive. I’m still trying to figure out how in the world she assume that the guy in that dark room was Anthony. Like you couldn’t be that freaking stupid. Nor was you that drunk - which she wasn’t drunk at all. To figure out some wasn’t right. Because for one Anthony would’ve said something to her.

He would’ve talk and wouldn’t have left her in the room. Like I don’t understand how he bit her to a room when she was get to the upstairs before him I assume. I don’t know I think Natalie seem to be wanted by so many people that she just take whatever they give.

She be very dumb and stupid by accepting anything that Jacob and Lucas give or say to her. Lord I was like Jesus girl. But cannot wait until she get her revenge. I don’t know when it will happen for to her ending up giving something to them (meaning: making them fall for her for good) because 9/10 that will happen.

I also think that Troy is a very creepy weird boy. I didn’t like the rape thing he was about to do. I don’t agree to that. Not only that I think deep down he actually like her., but have everybody thinking he doesn’t like her and hate her.

I also think that Natalie is going to give in to Troy and going to end up messing with him. Both going to lose their V-Card. I can’t wait to read book 2. Even though I don’t know which book, that she’s going to really get her revenge since it’s like 1-5 books to this series. I hope I’m able to actually finish them all because sometimes if it’s pass 4 I be over it or don’t get around to reading it’s

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...