Monday, September 28, 2020

Review: The Wide Receiver and his Best Friend's Little Sister

The Wide Receiver and his Best Friend's Little Sister The Wide Receiver and his Best Friend's Little Sister by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good read

Spoilers..thrown here and there..

Not much that I can say about this book.

I will say this though I was curious about this book and what will happen next. But I felt like Cooper did have excuses to not be with Eve. Due to the fact that he kept bringing up her brother Trenton and his brother Conner and his dad into the relationship and why he couldn’t date her.

I was glad when his mom had a talk with him about how he wasn’t like his father and brother. She was right about how everyone in said family has anger issues. That’s just reality. It taken his friends Ryan and Ethan and his mom to talk some sense into him.

& for Trenton to talk to Eve for her to fix things with ... no well to accept Cooper apology about breaking up with her just because Trenton was mad. I felt that Trenton was going to get over it and he did. I was glad that he came around too.

I can’t wait until the next book to come out about Cora and Dylan. For me I cannot remember who Dylan is I’m over here like is he at the Academy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...