Monday, September 7, 2020

Review: Perfectly Summer

Perfectly Summer Perfectly Summer by Robin Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was okay book

***Spoilers here and there***

I’m a say this I actually liked book one and two. But book three it kind of started off slow and I had to read a least four other books before going back to this book and finishing it.

After reading the last book once I stop reading this one. This book got good once I return to it again. Often times it be like that for me.

I wanted to read and finish this book because I wanted to know how Levi and Summer got together. Because I’ve heard about Summer in the book with her friend Andy and the girl Ivy.

One thing I can’t understand how in the world she ended up kissing not ONE brother but all THREE brothers. I was like dang girl. But she was definitely naive because I couldn’t understand how in the world. She couldn’t see how Levi liked her and everybody else saw that he liked her. Even her friends Andy etc knew that he had feeling for her.

It took her to talk to Andy for her to figure out and for Levi to actually tell her again about how he felt about her. Which was just crazy like it was so many signs about how he liked her. Even when I was reading Jordan book which is the fourth book. Now I understood what she meant about Summer being a little naive.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...